Job Summary: Maintains a safe and friendly environment for students to experience performing arts at its best. Teach class enthuisistically and according to curriculm. Works with Youth Conservatory Director to set curriculm.
Employment Status: Non-Exempt, part time
Reports to: Conservatory Director
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, Youth Education, Music or other related field OR related experience
- Experience with youth education, preferably in a theatre setting.
- Experience performing general office duties such as record keeping, answering phones, copying, responding to email, performing mailings, etc.
- Experience organizing in an office setting.
- Hours: Part time; flexible hours with some hours worked during normal business hours. Evening and weekend work required, especially during production periods.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage, commensurate with experience and class size. Subject to a six month probation period, with an evaluation at 90 days.